10005 - Onsite Talent Advisor Team Lead-Richmond, VA
Opportunity for Impact:
The Richmond, VA. Onsite Talent Advisor Team Lead is instrumental in coordinating the lifecycle of our employees, ensuring excellence in employee service delivery acting as the liaison between Kelly, the client, and our employee to ensure processes and contractual terms are adhered to. This role will manage and implement strategies to drive employee engagement, development, and performance. The Talent Advisor Team Lead is responsible for employee relations, continuing education, training, and payroll/compliance requirements. This position may also be responsible for training and/or coordinating training as it relates to professional development. Ability to communicate with multiple levels of management effectively.
- 3 years of customer services, talent management, education, or staffing experience required.
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as ADA, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web based ATS/sales technology required.
- Communicate concisely and professionally at all times with multiple levels of management and contingent employees.
- Ability to recognize potential small issues that may escalate into larger concerns and deal with them immediately.
- Overseeing a team of Talent Advisors and jumping in to handle contingent employees (approx. 75)
- Industrial 85% and professional 15% role recruiting
- Fast paced environment
Salary: 65,000 to 72,000 plus incentives,
based on experience
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Salary: 65,000 to 72,000 based on experience plus incentives
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.