5611 - Kelly Education Onboarding Specialist - Elizabeth, NJ
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing a variety of Onboarding, screening, administrative and logistical support activities for the Education Practice Recruiter. The individual is critical in accurately and efficiently executing and completing the candidate registration processes to support recruiter Onboarding responsibilities. Working closely with the Recruiting Strategist, and /or Recruiting/Onboarding Lead, the individual will be primarily responsible for will be primarily responsible for the understanding recruiter needs and facilitating the candidate Onboarding and on-boarding process, administering testing and training as necessary, and conducting orientation in order to have candidate available for order assignment.
- Facilitate the candidate Onboarding and on-boarding process, administering testing as necessary, and the completion of the candidate hiring process.
- Finalize all Candidate registration/Onboarding forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, skills inventory, teaching credentials and/or certifications, and any additional paperwork as required. Responsible or the accuracy of completed forms within state, federal, and company guidelines
- Responsible for the accuracy of completed forms within state, federal, and company guidelines
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly metrics and desired outcomes
- Engages with school district personnel when transitioning current substitute teacher pools
- Work with school personnel to facilitate referred talent though Kelly Education’s hiring and onboarding process
- Manage onboarding process via email, phone, and web-based tools
- Process, audit and file/upload all talent records
- Document all onboarding activity in front office systems and onboarding tracker
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all state and district-specific licensing, background and other applicable laws and regulations to ensure compliance during the onboarding process
- Maintain a broad knowledge of company policies and benefit plans
- Work collaboratively with recruiting and other service teams as necessary to ensure onboarding strategies result in client & talent satisfaction
- Participate in activities designed to improve the onboarding process
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to provide to leadership
- Facilitates the “hand-off” and introduction of the talent to the Talent Care team
- Process, audit and file all employee records. Document information in appropriate systems
Contact and respond to talent as necessary to complete the required onboarding process to include, but not limited to, ensuring background screening, drug testing, and fingerprinting are completed, and teaching certification, and any additional state/district screening requirements are met
- Act as point of escalation for talent and internal employees’ questions, concerns, or issues. Engage Recruiting and Onboarding Manager when needed
- Solicit feedback to improve service levels and talent experience
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Monitor Team mailbox as assigned and ensure email is being responded to in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of strong problem solving and decision-making skills required
- 1-3 years of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, experience in screening, and onboarding preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- 1-3 years of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience managing staff
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.