6232 - Services Procurement Consultant
SOW Services Procurement Consultant (EMEA/APAC)
KellyOCG (Outsourcing and Consulting Group, a division of Kelly Services) is currently seeking a services procurement professional with a strong background in statement of work program management and operations to support clients. This position will be focused on program service delivery and driving operational excellence across the portfolio of KellyOCG SOW programs, primarily in Greater Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
This position will provide operational support and consultation to support ongoing service delivery of Kelly-managed services procurement programs as well as project-based advisory services engagements.
This virtual position may require periodic travel to client sites. Work hours will require some flexibility to accommodate global time zones within the United States, India and Asia Pacific, however primary work hours will be aligned to GMT/GMT+1
Tasks may include:
External Consultation--consult with clients and complete project deliverables in support of MSP and client advisory engagements such as:
• Share best practices for operating MSP and self managed programs
• Create documentation process flows and work instructions
• Support client stakeholders to operationalize new processes such as SOW lifecycle administration and sourcing/bidding events
• Translate service and contract requirements into digital statements of work within a client’s vendor management system
• Capture learnings from activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
• Train and educate client personnel
Internal Consultation for new and existing Kelly managed programs-providing support to internal Kelly teams who design, implement, and manage client SOW programs which may include:
• Services procurement SME support to KellyOCG operations/sales/architect team members
• Complete implementation and expansion deliverables including: program set up, developing work instructions and reference guides, and change management activities etc.
• Serve in an operational role or coach others on SOW administration tasks during the hypercare period and geographic expansions
• Assist in training of new Kelly team resources to support programs
• Train operations team on product standards and feature enhancements
• Formulate and deliver analytics including program metrics and recommendations to clients
• Conduct program audits to identify quality gaps on existing programs and assist with needed improvements and program team development
Serve as capacity support during program hypercare periods, program expansions and more complex SOW work activities to perform functions such as:
• Competitive bidding with VMS tools and outside tools
• Scorecarding and supplier management activity support
• Orchestrate cost management programs and negotiate cost savings
• New supplier sourcing
• SOW lifecycle management
• SOW supplier onboarding strategy/escalations
• Generate and recommend reporting from technology platforms.
• Conduct program spend and other data trend analysis
• Translate service and contract requirements into a digital statement of work within a client’s vendor management system
• Train Kelly team, Suppliers and Client Managers on program requirements and services procurement best practices
• Establish and manage relationships between the Suppliers, Client Managers, Procurement and other Stakeholders to ensure that all processes are executed in a timely manner.
• Consultiwith managers and client stakeholders to determine appropriate path for engaging talent which includes guiding managers to proper buying channels and helping ensure they follow company guidelines
Key behaviors required to be successful in this role include:
• Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
• Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
• Be flexible to adapt quickly to a fluid and dynamic environment and multi task focus across multiple projects and programs.
• Be comfortable with ambiguity and minimal direction requiring a self starting and entrepreneur approach
• Capture learnings from program activities and initiatives to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
• Minimum Education Required: High School diploma and BA/BS or equivalent experience in Procurement, Technical or Business related field;
• 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement or an Operations role processing Statements of Work
• Prior experience with VMS tools such as SAP Fieldglass or Beeline,
• Prior experience supporting indirect services categories such as consulting, IT services, engineering services
• Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
• Ability to problem solve
• Proficient negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail orientation
• Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pioneer processes and change in a new environment
• Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
• Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation to be a self starter
• Efficient time management skills
• Functional PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other internet based web tools.
• Fluent in English with multiple European languages preferred particularly French or German
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.