6275 - Kelly Education Recruiting Strategist - Tampa, FL
The Recruiting Strategist with Kelly Education is responsible for sourcing qualified talent and getting them excited about working with us and our partner districts. This entails working directly with school districts to strategize and implement recruiting plans that apply the best recruiting methods and resources in the respective communities.
We're excited for you to join our team!
How will you contribute:
- Branding Kelly Education in your market- As an ambassador for Kelly Education it is one of the main responsibilities to ensure that our company, our offering, our talent, and our clients are portrayed in the most favorable light. Both passive and active candidates should be compelled to learn more about KE through influential social media posts, print ads, consultative interactions, professional behavior, and positive buzz from our client schools. Polished interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a professional social media presence, will portray KE as the premier educational workforce destination for talent.
- Sourcing candidates- As the expert for your area, you know the best places to market to candidates. You're always on the lookout for new ways to get their attention, and you've built a network of educational and community members who can help you. You'll also find unique opportunities to grow your network and get the word out about KE
- Screening and interviewing- The pre-screen and interview serve two purposes in the talent journey. First, it affords us another opportunity to give the talent a warm, favorable impression of Kelly Education, reinforcing our talent-first mentality. Second, it confirms we're putting talent in positions that are a good fit (the candidate meets all the customer's requirements) and are a good match for them (the opportunity will meet the candidate's needs and desires). A good fit is necessary to ensure client satisfaction and a good match is necessary to ensure that we have talent who are likely to accept assignments and provide a return on our recruiting investment.
- Maintaining documentation- Proper and accurate documentation is an expectation and a requirement. As a Recruiting Strategist, the performance standards associated with your job performance closely align with your job duties. The number of candidates you register, prescreen, interview, and ultimately pass on to the onboarding team directly impacts the talent journey as well as the performance of others during the hiring process. Careful documentation and performance standard awareness are two critical factors to your success as a Recruiting Strategist.
Does this sound like you?
· HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred
· 1-2 years of Recruiting, Staffing or Customer Service with a track record of success utilizing Job Boards and Recruiting Strategies, including social media strongly preferred
· You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that to thrive, we must build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.