6320 - Sr. Manager Reporting & Analytics
This management level position will be responsible for the processes related to data management and analysis supporting the RPO, MSP,IC/SOW and PPO processes where applicable. This includes direct supervision and management of employees, and ensuring the data integrity of internal and external reports and data analysis that results from the employees of this position. Responsibilities include leading the effort (in partnership with IT) to create a reporting tool to support the entire Practice and the sharing of best practices across our programs. This person will also research industry trends and provide thought leadership in the areas of performance metrics and analytics. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of analysts responsible for: supporting programs with reporting and ad hoc information requests, analyzing performance metrics and trends, and recommending improvements for data collection, analytics, and service delivery processes.
- Responsible for employee performance management including hiring of new team members, career development, and performance improvement planning.
- Drive the overall metrics and reporting strategy including: determining Practice-wide metrics, sharing reporting best practices across all programs, and providing effective and timely reporting and communication to the leadership team.
- Account Management/Sales Support/Industry Reporting
- Research industry trends and performance metrics and provide recommendations to leadership/clients.
- Develop, enhance, and track value engineering efforts and overall cost savings/cost out initiatives to demonstrate value for clients
- Provide data and analytical support to RFP responses and other sales related activities.
Process Improvement Initiatives
- Recommend, research, analyze and implement solutions to improve/streamline reporting processes.
- May serve as project manager for some process improvement initiatives that enhance reporting and/or overall hiring processes.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred in General Business, Finance, Accounting, Operations Management
- Minimum Years’ Experience Required: 5+ years in Operations, Business, Billing, Payroll
- Must have a strong acumen for metrics, processes, analytics and business results
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Experience leading a team and/or large projects
- Ability to think creatively and solve real world problems quickly
- Experience with various ATS systems, Cognos, SharePoint or other reporting databases and tools
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems -– Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline
- Ability to present complex information in a user-friendly manner (both orally and in writing)
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.