10009 - 3rd shift - Onsite Contract Talent Advisor (Professional & Industrial) - Sunnyvale, CA
We are seeking a Talent Advisor to be the front-line support for employees to ensure excellence in delivery. As a Talent Advisor, you will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
We are excited for you to join our team!
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
- Employee Management - payroll, clock management, employee relations concerns, coaching and counselling, performance reviews
- Client Management - Customer compliance, Timely responses,, in person/phone/video/email communications, professionalism
- 1+ years of staffing or talent management experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Pay Rate: $34.00/hr.
3rd Shift: Mon-Fri 9pm - 6am
Wednesday - Flex/Rotate Orientations with other Talent Advisors - 6am, 2pm and 11pm
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.