10059 - Staffing Industry Market Manager (Professional & Industrial) - Albany, NY
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Market Manager is responsible for the overall management of the market office(s) operations, sales, and delivery functions. This includes developing and implementing business strategies, managing staff, driving revenue growth and profitability. The Market Manager must also maintain strong client relationships, build new business, and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures. Ensuring uniformity of operations, adherence to Kelly processes and procedures.
Must have Staffing and Sales Experience
This role is Onsite at Branch
Standard Success Measures:
- Increasing operational hours to align with budget forecasts and business expectations.
- Achieving high client acquisition volumes and retention goals
- Staff employee engagement scores
- Maintaining high NPS and other quality satisfaction measures of clients and talent
- On time fill rates
- Fill rate
- Order Demand
- Temporary employees on assignment
- Temporary turnover
- Cycle time
- Budget achievement: Revenue, GP, and Contribution
- Develop and execute business market strategies to achieve revenue targets and profitability goals.
- Manage and motivate a team of recruiters, sales professionals, and customer or talent support professionals as well as any other functional team leads, or staff assigned to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
- This position also has responsibility for the selection, managing, performance evaluation, coaching and development of all staff members.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the customers and temporary employees.
- Drive new business development efforts in staffing and outsourcing by identifying and pursuing potential clients in the local market.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including employment law, safety regulations, and financial reporting requirements.
- Manage financial health metrics including DSO and prepare reports for senior management.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the local labor market and industry trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to develop responses to RFPs (Request for Proposal). Assist in proposals and presentations. Coordinate resources for implementation of new Kelly solutions and services.
- Participate in industry associations, conferences, and other events to promote the company's brand and stay up to date on industry developments to empower the Kelly brand inside the market and region.
- Perform safety checks and investigate accidents.
- Foster positive employee relations through effective leadership and team building.
- Perform these duties and conduct themselves in a professional, ethical and legal manner consistent with Kelly standards and methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary for the success of the team and operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, or a related field preferred; or a minimum of 5 years in staffing industry with demonstrated success in growing and cultivating market growth.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and profitability goals.
- Experience managing a market between 30 -70 Million in size.
- Strong leadership, team building, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with senior leadership.
- Ability to cultivate and develop relationships across Kelly Business Units.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.