10106 - RPO Recruiter
WE are looking for you to join our international RPO Team immediately for a home office-based assignment
Senior Recruiter for our Customer, Global leader in biotechnology, life sciences and diagnostics segment
YOU are looking to start your career in recruiting and feel at home in an international environment?
Then maybe we are the right employer for you…? True to our motto: WHAT’S NEXT!
KellyOCG is a leading provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions. We develop innovative HR and recruiting strategies and offer integrated corporate solutions ranging beyond various workforce categories. Our teams maximise company investments in talent management as a result of process optimisation and increase process efficiency. Among others, this also includes product areas such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), Talent Advisory Services as well as Business and Professional Services (BPS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International and fun colleagues, in an extremely dynamic work environment
- Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
- Tailored development and training, with opportunities for advancement
- Constant broad diversity of tasks
- Work fully remote at our fast-growing client in the digital services sector
- Attractive employee offer
As a member of an international team of recruiters and sourcers in the field of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), you will be working directly with our client, a Purpose driven science and technology leader in EMEA region. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process for graduates and professionals. Your core tasks include briefing calls with our client and autonomous candidate selection, screening applications documents and conducting telephone interviews and scheduling Hiring Manager interviews. You are responsible for precise documentation of your selection decisions, whilst supporting both the candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process, up to steps such as the administration of candidate offers and contracts. As one of our first points of client contact, you are in regular exchange with the Hiring Managers. You will be primarily responsible for French/German/Dutch speaking countries.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3 years plus HR/ Recruitment experience preferably in a recruiting environment
- Service-oriented mindset and experience dealing with customers
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Self-assured yet friendly manner and outstanding communication skills
- Reliable working methods, enjoyment of working with a high degree of autonomy
- You communicate well in English, Dutch, German or French
INTERSTED IN JOINING OUR KELLY TEAM?
Then we look forward to your application via our online application portal or via e-mail, stating your start date, salary.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.