10130 - Senior Recruiting Coordinator - Temporary
The Senior Recruiting Coordinator will perform similar duties to a Recruiting Coordinator with the addition of mentoring and performing additional reporting, training and special project work. Provide a variety of recruiting administrative services to support the executive recruiting functions.
- Schedule candidates for interviews by coordinating schedules with hiring managers, executive assistants, making travel arrangements, preparing candidate information packets, creating interview agendas, etc.
- Input data into applicant tracking system (ATS) and generate reports as necessary.
- Monitor and audit ATS data to ensure accuracy and compliance. Work seamlessly within multiple systems simultaneously.
- Initiate and complete background screens and reference checks; communicate results to the appropriate parties.
- Conduct employment related research and assist recruitment team with electronic consents and communications.
- Represent and promote employer brand by providing detailed information, responding to requests, and collecting applicant data.
- Act as Liaison for executive level candidates through interview scheduling and onboarding process
- Audit file information to ensure compliance and completeness.
- Manage and submit expenses for payment as it relates to the interview process and candidate travel, etc.
- Monitor work accuracy performance and productivity in accordance with SLAs and KPIs
- High school diploma required bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years recruiting coordinator and/or executive assistant work experience supporting and working with an HR/ recruitment/onboarding team.
- Proficient with PC skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) including work within an Applicant tracking System (preferably Taleo) Excellent communication (e.g. verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and solutioning
- High level of customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in partnership with all stakeholders to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we are united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we are all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.