***Applicants must reside in the Central Connecticut. This position will have onsite and community responsibilities.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing a variety of Onboarding, screening, administrative and logistical support activities for the Education Practice Recruiter. The individual is critical in accurately and efficiently executing and completing the candidate registration processes to support recruiter Onboarding responsibilities. Working closely with the Recruiting Strategist, and /or Recruiting/Onboarding Lead, the individual will be primarily responsible for will be primarily responsible for understanding recruiter needs and facilitating the candidate Onboarding and on-boarding process, administering testing and training as necessary, and conducting orientation to have a candidate available for order assignment.
Your opportunity for impact
- Facilitate the candidate Onboarding and on-boarding process, administering testing as necessary, and the completion of the candidate hiring process.
- Finalize all Candidate registration/Onboarding forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, skills inventory, teaching credentials and/or certifications, and any additional paperwork as required. Responsible or the accuracy of completed forms within state, federal, and company guidelines
- Responsible for the accuracy of completed forms within state, federal, and company guidelines
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly metrics and desired outcomes
- Engages with school district personnel when transitioning current substitute teacher pools
- Work with school personnel to facilitate referred talent though Kelly Education’s hiring and onboarding process
- Manage onboarding process via email, phone, and web-based tools
- Process, audit and file/upload all talent records
- Document all onboarding activity in front office systems and onboarding tracker
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all state and district specific licensing, background and other applicable laws and regulations to ensure compliance during the onboarding process
- Maintain a broad knowledge of company policies and benefit plans
- Work collaboratively with recruiting and other service teams as necessary to ensure onboarding strategies result in client & talent satisfaction
- Participate in activities designed to improve the onboarding process
- Collect, analyze, and maintain data gathered to provide to leadership
- Facilitates the “hand-off” and introduction of the talent to the Talent Care team
- Process, audit and file all employee records. Document information in appropriate systems
- Contact and respond to talent as necessary to complete the required onboarding process to include, but not limited to, ensuring background screening, drug testing, and fingerprinting are completed, and teaching certification, and any additional state/district screening requirements are met
- Act as point of escalation for talent and internal employees’ questions, concerns, or issues. Engage Recruiting and Onboarding Manager when needed
- Solicit feedback to improve service levels and talent experience
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Monitor Team mailbox as assigned and ensure email is being responded to in a timely manner
- 1+ year of customer service, administrative, or transferrable experience, onboarding experience preferred
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid United States Drivers License in good standing
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.