10181 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant- Arabic speaking
The Talent Supply Chain Consultant role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs. This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the Talent Supply Chain Consultant role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Program and Operational Support:
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions. Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
- Perform consultation call with hiring managers to assess needs and determine best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent Utilization of procurement technologies to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client’s internal processes. Provide complete and thorough information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Utilize candidate assessment and selection techniques when reviewing resumes to ensure only the best match is shortlisted.
- The Talent Supply Chain Consultant supports the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates.
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintain a sense of urgency and attention to detailed.
Client, Program and Supplier Management:
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Contribute consultative input and client requirement expertise to annual supplier summit
- Utilize both client and market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines
- Possess an innate ability to know what needs to be done and takes initiative to perform those tasks without being asked or told. The ability to work independently and be a decision maker is imperative.
- Develop thorough understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution
- Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary
- Develop strong knowledge of technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate.
- Must have three (3) or more years of recruitment background or equivalent.
- Must have work experience in temporary labor, service level and/or customer service industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences), and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools).
- Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas.
- Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
- Previous people management expertise is preferred but at a minimum candidate must demonstrate the ability to develop this skill.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse,
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.