10189 - Kelly Education Recruiting Manager - Miami, FL
The Recruiting Manager has responsibility for the successful and strategic management of a team of Recruiting Strategists responsible for the sourcing and recruiting for multiple district programs. He/she has the ultimate responsibility to achieve and exceed recruiting goals/service level agreements. The Recruiting Manager is responsible for selecting, training, and developing multiple direct reports and monitoring performance. In addition, you will act as a liaison between management and field service team while also coordinating the deployment of corporate initiatives. To be a successful recruiting Manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, and outstanding Recruiting Manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions, demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
Your Opportunity for Impact
- Coach and Counsel Recruiting Strategist on recruitment strategy, process administration and individual consultative ability
- Partner with team Members within the State, and Regional Practices to ensure resources are aligned with district/projected volumes
- Executes the overall recruitment strategy with input and support from internal Kelly stakeholder groups
- Develops and executes a proactive recruiting plan that clearly outlines the portions of the plan conducted for local sourcing models
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices, recruitment strategies, and staffing industry trends
- Monitor and measure the satisfaction of districts
- Respond to escalated district concerns and proactively provide solutions to prevent future issues
- Maintain thorough understanding and knowledge of district’s business, industry, trends, and current events
- Demonstrates understanding for the district’s priorities, processes, policies and procedures
- Seeks client feedback and applies information to improve service
- Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance
- Proactively identifies and implements work processes that improve speed, productivity, efficiency, cost, and/or district experience
- Work with and manage the Recruiting Strategists in a metric-driven environment.
- Audit the teams’ metrics, process adherence, and administrative compliance
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary.
- Serve as the architect and implementer of the recruiting plan which will include but not be limited to strategies around grass roots, print ad, digital and social media recruiting.
- Facilitates the selection process including: screening and assessing candidates and conducting interviews
- May participate in client meetings, analyzes client needs, make staffing recommendations, and secures staffing requests
- Reviews monthly financial statements and drives strategies developed with the Director of R&O to increase profitability
- Develops and maintains relationships with local recruiting sources
- Ensures timely, quality candidate recruitment and healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Responsible for oversight of background and drug screening requests and timely communication of results.
- Develop the Recruiting teams into expert consultants and inspire them to exceed targets
- Selecting, training and developing staff; monitoring staff performance including setting expectations, coaching and recognizing achievement, managing Kelly Quality Management System initiatives
- Clearly communicates roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results
- Instills a sense of urgency in employees for all district and talent initiatives and deliverables.
- Provides feedback and coaching to ensure district expectations are being met
- Provides regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees
- Utilizes career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff
- Provides leadership to direct report staff members and their teams. This includes performance management, training, coaching, mentoring, and recognition
- 5+ years of people leadership experience of a recruiting team required
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning and managing temporary employees
- Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is essential
- Proven experience leading a metrics focused team
- Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the client
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail- with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgement and prioritize are necessary
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to hiring, recruiting, community, school and other applicable events
- Must have a valid US driver’s license in good standing
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.