10190- Kelly Education Talent Care Manager - Miami, FL
The Talent Care Manager is responsible for the development and execution of strategies for the Talent Care team, creating efficiencies and assisting in the achievement of Kelly's strategic goals. This role serves as the Level 2 escalation point for operational issues and provides overall guidance on talent strategy and engagement. Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of the operational relationship, development of Talent focused solutions, adherence to contractual SLAs, and ensuring that all Kelly team members understand and deliver against customer processes, requirements, and policies. This is achieved by providing leadership, direction, development, support and training to internal team members. The success of this individual will be highly impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, establish strong working relationships, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant Kelly Education functional peer teams (e.g. Client Services, Recruiting & Onboarding, and Fulfillment).
· Responsible for overseeing the team of Talent Advisors and proactively identifying and assessing potential risks and costs associated with workers’ compensation, unemployment compensation, and incident rates.
· Responsible for managing the administration of talent related programs and policies.
· Ensure team supports customers with other reporting and ad hoc information requests.· Assist team with issues/concerns, special requests and training related to payroll including pay/bill/bonus increase processing, electronic timekeeping management, and tacit approvals. · Manage KSN () compliance · Monitor team performance including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievements. · Utilize career development processes and tools to grow, engage, and retain staff.
· Serve as the Level 2 escalation point for team escalation issues.
· Works with the team to develop action plans that resolve customer and/or talent issues; monitor results to ensure action plans are effective.· Provide guidance to employees to successfully navigate/manage within a matrix environment.
· Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities and hold employees accountable for delivering results.
· Drive collaboration among individuals, teams, and across businesses.
· Provide feedback and coaching to the Talent Advisor team to ensure customer expectation are fulfilled.
· Provide regular constructive feedback and development discussions with employees.
· Serve as main point of contact for team questions and concerns.
· Serve as a liaison between team and internal service teams.
· Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks and increase efficiency so the focus ca be on value-added activities.
· Serve as a main point of contact between the HR Dept., Investigations & Security, and internal teams, customers, and talent.
· Oversee incident management and/or investigation.
· Assist with communication and execution of HR policies.
· Ensure efficient processes for team to manage unemployment, talent benefits, incidents, and other HR programs.
· Identify and implement initiatives to support HR goals.
· Develop best practices and procedures to support HR programs and goals.
· Analyze accident and injury trends and work with Client Lead and Fulfillment Lead to implement process improvements.
· Ensure required safety programs are in place and adhered to.
· Identify opportunities to remove administrative tasks so the focus can be on value-added activities.
· Partner with and utilize internal resources (i.e. Recruiting, Shared Services, etc.) as suppliers to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
· Identify and execute engagement solutions internally in support of delivering service excellence.
Service Delivery Excellence
· Drive compliance to customer required processes.
· Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance.
· Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and implement new procedures in collaboration with the internal service departments.
· Conduct quality assurance and make recommendations.
· As talent/customer issues arise, ensure resolution occurs in a timely manner.
· Talent engagement
- 5 years of Customer service, operations and administrative; HR experience preferred.
· Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Frontline, PowerBI, etc.
· Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing employees.
· Effective communication (both written and verbal), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills are required.
· Working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations.
· Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved. Must also be comfortable presenting to and influencing many levels of management both within Kelly and the customer.
· Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and work successfully in ambiguous situations.
· Attention to detail – with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and use sound judgement.
· Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making skills required.
· Ethical, high integrity and sound judgment to accomplish HR goals.
- Ability to travel up to 30% to hiring, recruiting, client, talent, and other applicable events to support the account
- Must have a valid US driver's license in good standing
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
Holidays (8 days)
Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
Volunteer Day (1 day)
Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
Vacation Purchase Program
Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Parental Leave
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.