Your Opportunity for Impact
Account Manager - Large Portfolio will then own the overall client strategy, growth, including responsibility for the P&L, GP and contribution along with program optimization. This role will be the primary point of contact for the account and will collaborate with the other Account Managers to ensure delivery to the customer. All Account Managers are expected to be SME in their Business Unit/Domain specific offering and will be utilized as a resource to win new business.
- Work with Client Leads account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as M&A activity.
- Manage the client relationship of Kelly clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Manager team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancement
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders in order to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Develop profitable business through effective solution development, alliance partner and client relationship building, account management and collaborative working with colleagues across the Kelly enterprise. Manage and expand relationships, including beyond technical buyers to business leaders, to increase opportunities and further impact clients’ business success.
- Develop hypotheses about business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how. Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic innovative solutions for alliance partners and clients.
- Lead the delivery of complex projects ensuring alliance partner satisfaction, effective project management, good communication and collaboration between Kelly colleagues. Ensure constant focus on outcomes by advancing the team’s success and capabilities through sophisticated relationship management, influence, coaching, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Manage alliance partner and client expectations and ensure account team members are sufficiently enabled to meet alliance partner & client expectations. Assess and measure the impact of our work on our alliance partner & client’s businesses..
- 3+ Prior large customer management experience desired
- Ability to travel when needed
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.