10267 - On Site Bilingual Talent Advisor / Recruiter- Norcross, GA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Commercial and Industrial Recruiter / Talent Advisor is accountable for:
- Full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions across multiple levels and geographic markets.
- Attracting, sourcing, and screening passive prospects and active applicants through job boards and Kelly’s applicant tracking system (Avature)
- Partnering with Hiring Mangers to understand role requirements, and to ensure that the assessment and selection process uses consistent, fair, and equitable practices.
- Providing front line support to both clients and employees, ensuring excellence in delivery for a portfolio of existing GTS accounts
- Managing and executing strategies to drive employee and client engagement, acting as the guardian of the customer’s processes and contracts while continuously seeking opportunities for improvement across the account.
- Attracting and assessing (screening and interviewing) prospects and candidates, partnering with managers to ensure client hiring needs are met.
- Customer-centric, with ability to develop collaborative relationships with prospects, candidates, hiring leaders and HR partners.
- Results driven, accomplishing tasks, goals and expectations with focus and resiliency
- Action oriented, taking on tasks with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Solid time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills to accomplish work with minimal direction
- Situational adaptability and learning agility, demonstrating capability to shift work efforts with new, changing and / or ambiguous scenarios.
- Strong communication and listening skills to engage various audiences, verbally and in writing.
Bilingual fluency in Spanish is a must.
This position will be onsite 5 days a week from 8 am to 5 pm at our Norcross, GA branch.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Total compensation package and benefits applicable to the position – understanding that each person has unique professional and personal needs focused on your total well-being. Explore our range of Benefits for full-time employees at: Corporate Benefits and Perks | Kelly US (kellyservices.us)
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.