10286 - RPO Senior Recruiter, Ireland
We are looking for a Recruiter to support our client based in Ireland.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group is a Kelly Services Inc. company, one of the global market-leading staffing companies. KellyOCG is a provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions. We develop innovative workforce strategies and provide integrated business solutions across diverse workforce categories. Through process optimization and increased process efficiency, our teams maximize companies' investments in talent management. These include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO) product areas, Talent Advisory Services, and Business and Professional Services (BPS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International and fun colleagues, in an extremely dynamic work environment
- Independent work organization with room for personal initiative and development of ideas
- Targeted personnel development with individually designed training opportunities and promotion prospects
- Continuous customized training using modern virtual training tools
- Sector and industry diversity in our customer landscape, which always offers varied tasks
- Flexible and trust-based working time models
In the area of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), you will take over parts of the recruitment process for our customer independently and confidently, from trainees to specialists and managers. Your core tasks include the independent pre-selection of incoming applications by reviewing the documents and conducting telephone interviews. You will be responsible for carefully documenting and justifying your selection decisions, and will support candidates and departments in the end-to-end recruitment process. As a contact person for our customers, you will be in direct contact with the departments. Together with other recruiters in the team, you will make a significant contribution to the success of our customer programs!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of experience in sourcing and 360 recruitment and knowledge of Irelands labour laws
- Self-confident with strong communication skills
- Flexibility, assertiveness and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Independent and very precise way of working
- Very good negotiation skills
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF THE KELLY TEAM?
Then we look forward to your application via this job post.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.