10320 - Market Director (Professional & Industrial) - Stoughton, MA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Market Director is responsible for the overall management of the market office(s) operations, sales, and delivery functions, including:
- Developing and implementing business strategies, managing staff, and driving revenue growth and profitability
- Maintaining strong client relationships, building new business, and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensuring uniformity of operations, and adherence to Kelly processes and procedures
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets and profitability goals
- Strong financial acumen / P&L experience – successful experience managing a market between $70 -100 million in size
- Strong strategic and operational leadership, including team building and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and develop relationships across Kelly business units, plus collaborating with senior leadership
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Minimum of 7 years in the staffing industry with demonstrated success in growing and cultivating market growth.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.