10332 - Professional & Industrial - Onsite Recruiter - North Houston, TX
Together we change lives
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless. No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Recruiter is accountable for:
- Effectively communicating in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizing ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification, and selection of candidates
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Time Management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
- Act with urgency
Seeking minimum of 3 years of high-volume recruiting experience, with preferred Bullhorn experience
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family, and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our out sourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.