10341 - Bilingual Onsite Account Manager I (Professional & Industrial) Sanford, NC
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Account Manager I will support our new focused account growth and collaboration strategy, and is accountable for:
- Owning overall growth, including responsibility for the P&L, gross profit and contribution along with program optimization
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the account, collaborating with the other Account Managers to ensure delivery to the customer
- Demonstrating SME with their Business Unit/Domain’s specific offerings, while being leveraged as a resource to win new business
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong problem solver, decision maker, and analytical thinker
- Financial acumen with knowledge and ability to understand influencers on profitability
- Aptitude to analyze monthly financial statement, and implement strategies to increase profitability
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated capability to balance client demands with internal needs, capabilities, and profitability
Seeking minimum of 3+ years of combined experience in staffing, recruitment management, account management, operations, sales or service delivery in a customer account.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.