10360 - On-Site Recruiter (Professional & Industrial) Newport News, VA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our On-Site Recruiter is accountable for:
- Full cycle recruiting for a variety of positions while working with multiple clients
- Sourcing candidates through job boards and the applicant tracking system
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification, and selection of candidates
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Time Management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
- Act with urgency
Seeking minimum of 1+ years of high-volume recruiting experience
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.