10404 - Recruitment Coordinator - Hybrid
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Senior Recruiting Coordinator is accountable for:
- Mentoring Recruiting Coordinators, and performing additional reporting, training, and special project work.
- A variety of recruiting administrative activities in support of the recruiting function.
- Creating schedules for interviews by coordinating with hiring managers, Recruiters and develops interview agendas.
- Work with a team of Recruiters to handle onboarding of new employees for the client which includes initiating reference checks.
- Ability to quickly and strategically adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment.
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport & professional relationships.
- Effective communicator, with ability to exercise a consultative approach with clients and candidate.
- Ability to work in partnership with the Recruiters to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
Seeking minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruiting coordinator and/or executive assistant work experience supporting and working with an HR/ recruitment/onboarding team.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.