10431 - Professional & Industrial - Senior Operations Supervisor - Jacksonville, FL
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless. No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Senior Operations Supervisor overseas the operational direction associated with a BPO program, and is accountable for:
- Supervising program staff by providing the day-to-day support for the Pick Pack and Ship operation focusing on hiring, counseling, problem resolution, and safety activities
- Developing and improving work processes and technology solutions, as well as delivering and documenting employee training and orientation specific to their program
- Meeting establish KPI’s and overall account requirements to ensure service level commitments are met
- Experience managing, leading and motivating large groups of employees up to 100+
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid time management, with ability to navigate in a changing environment with shifting business needs and priorities
- Analytical ability including acumen to research and resolve issues using data
- Strong communication skills, with ability to effectively engage with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Proven capability to develop and promote strong customer relationships
Seeking minimum of 7 years business management experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment, working with inventory, scheduling, and quality control systems such as ISO, ISOTS. Experience with Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
Total compensation package and benefits applicable to the position – understanding that each person has unique professional and personal needs focused on your total well-being. Explore our range of Benefits for full-time employees at: Corporate Benefits and Perks | Kelly US (kellyservices.us)
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.