10446 - East Coast Science and Clinical Account Executive Manager
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Science and Clinical AE Manager is accountable for: The Science and Clinical Sales Manager is responsible for client strategy inclusive of client relationships, service delivery and growth of the account tied to specific growth targets. The percent of time spent dedicated to these functions will be dependent on the individual role and accounts assigned. For accounts that have delivery in or across multiple Business Units/Domains there could be multiple Account Managers in which a Primary Account Manager will be designated.
The Science and Clinical Sales Manager will then own the overall growth, including responsibility for the P&L, GP and contribution along with program optimization. This role will be the primary point of contact for the account and will collaborate with the other Account Executives to ensure delivery to the customer. All Account Executives are expected to be SME in their Business Unit/Domain specific offering and will be utilized as a resource to win new business.
- Manage the client relationship of Kelly clients; collaborate with account management teams in other business units
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer for non-Key Account relationships. If account is a Key Account, will collaborate with Key Account Executive team who will serve as primary customer contact
- Expand usage of core business and new business lines throughout the customer’ various locations and subsidiaries by identifying Kelly opportunities and developing support strategies
- Responsible for the growth of the overall pipeline of opportunities generated in that portfolio and the conversion (proposal to close) ratio for those opportunities
- Drives team in developing customer and industry networks (existing and new) that are both deep and wide and to create demonstrated, active relationships with these networks
- Maintain effective positive business relationships with key decision makers. Meet face to face with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and consult on future needs/program enhancements
- Serves as the escalated point of contact for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution
- Responsible for Kelly’s introduction wherever customer does business
- Negotiate contract renewals prior to expiration to improve terms and conditions, gross profits, etc. Monitor the renewal of all clients within team
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of customer’s objectives and needs and or gain a better understanding of the customer’s via branch knowledge/outside sources and join the branch with face to face interaction with the customer
- Leverage customer successes, replicate efficient programs and resolve issues effectively
- Develop strategic client plans and interact with field and peers to share experience and knowledge and maintain frequent contact.
- Ensure client service delivery issues are escalated and resolved with appropriate parties kept informed of the situation. Work to ensure win-win outcomes are achieved whenever possible
- Establish clients’ SOWs and manage accordingly (including change requests), where applicable
- Identify ideas for value-added solutions to enhance client value and apply critical thinking to create operational innovation.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews.
- Will manage a large team of Account Executive’s.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred.
- Experience: Sales Management - 4+ years of operations, sales or service delivery into a customer account (business to business sales). Must have 3+ years of Science domain knowledge and/or experience. Must have 2+ years of people management.
- Location: Virtual
- Travel Required: Travel up to 10%
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.