10473- Kelly Education Recruiting Strategist - Jefferson City, MO
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Recruiting Strategist is accountable for:
- Assisting with the design, development, and implementation of recruiting strategies to achieve needed fulfillment expectations.
- Acting as Kelly brand ambassador through the development of relationships with our clients, community outreach organizations and educational centers.
- Attending scheduled job fairs and/or recruiting events
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Customer service focus
- MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Seeking minimum of 1 year of recruiting, administrative, customer service, or education experience, with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Valid United States Driver’s License in good standing is required - with ability to travel up to 15% locally to hiring, recruiting, school, talent, and other applicable events for the role. Must have the ability to work onsite at a local branch in Jefferson City, MO.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.