10485 - Account Manager - German Speaking
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Account Manager is accountable for:
Client strategy inclusive of client relationships, service delivery and growth of the account tied to specific growth targets. They will own the overall growth, including responsibility for the P&L, GP and contribution along with program optimization. This role will be the primary point of contact for the account and will collaborate with the other Account Managers to ensure delivery to the customer. All Account Managers are expected to be SME in their Business Unit/Domain specific offering and will be utilized as a resource to win new business.
- Strong problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision maker
- Strong financial knowledge with the ability to understand influences on profitability.
- Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Analyze monthly financial statements and implement strategies to increase profitability.
- Proven ability to effectively influence both internally and externally.
- Ability to balance client demands with internal capabilities/profitability.
Location: Remote EMEA with travel as required
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.