10527 - Operations Manager
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Operations Manager is responsible for playing a major role in developing the culture of the program to ensure it remains customer-focused and driven by outstanding processes and metrics. Manage the implementation and execution of service delivery processes including program plans, budgets, and work breakdown structure.
- Extensive experience, preferably in Stakeholder Management/Influencing
- Strong experience in the staffing industry, ideally with Managed Service Provider (MSP), or other outsourcing /consulting related field.
- Ability to work effectively in a fact paced, evolving team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritising and effectively leading multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficient in developing high level relationships with internal and external customers.
- Superb communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and listening) with the ability to conduct, develop, and deliver presentations to Senior Management.
- Team Management including performance reviews.
- Effectively work as a peer to other recruiting Leads to build efficiencies and foster a solid team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and problem-solving skills.
- The position will require travel to customer sites as required.
- Swedish speaker
- Knowledge of the Swedish temp labour market
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.