10547 - Senior SOW Specialist-EMEA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
The KellyOCG (Outsourcing and Consulting Group, a division of Kelly Services) is seeking a SOW Specialist with a solid background in procurement or statement of work program management, and MSP operations to support European-based clients. This position will be focused on program service delivery and driving operational excellence for a key MSP program for KellyOCG’s client, headquartered in Germany.
The role is responsible for successful service delivery and building and maintaining strong relationships with key client stakeholders and strategic suppliers across all levels of the Client organization. The role will develop relationships with client stakeholders, including business leaders and Category Managers, and require a background in procurement operations to manage and consult on business initiatives effectively. The position will have a small Procurement specialist team supporting daily operations activities. The role will be responsible for coaching and oversight of the team, directly performing some key procurement functions. The global KellyOCG Services Procurement Center of Excellence team will also support the position and assist with continuous improvement initiatives, supply chain strategy and optimization efforts, and ongoing procurement consultation.
Key focus areas for this position are SOW life cycle management optimization, client relationship management across business and procurement stakeholders, including leadership, cost savings management for service-based engagements, supplier management, and contract administration activities. This position requires a strong understanding of SOW-based service engagement models and how to manage the life cycle of supplier statements of work from Source-to-Pay.
The role is also responsible for ensuring the KellyOCG program meets program contractual SLAs and KPIs. The Leader will serve as an escalation point to address daily operational matters and resolve issues.
Periodic onsite presence will be required for the role. This position may require periodic travel to other European Client and Kelly sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure successful delivery of an SOW management MSP program, ensuring key program metrics are achieved, including optimal source-to-settle SOW lifecycle management cycle times, payment request processing, cost savings targets, and supply chain performance.
- Consultative approach to Client hiring managers and suppliers to assess Client’s needs and determine best sourcing strategies.
- Maintain execution discipline by staying focused on program goals and objectives, managing time and competing priorities, and being committed to Kelly's process, technology, and documentation requirements.
- Set and achieve program goals, including meeting financial targets and enabling global and business expansion leveraging account team and other Kelly specialty organizations.
- Lead the Procurement specialist team through performance coaching techniques and create an environment where employees can achieve their full potential.
- Consult with client stakeholders on business needs and supply chain initiatives acting as an extension of their procurement organization.
- Coordinate with KellyOCG’s Services Procurement Consulting team to ensure quality delivery of procurement activities, including supplier sourcing and negotiations, contract management, competitive bidding, benchmarking and analytics, supplier management and optimization, and engagement life cycle management.
- Create and maintain program documentation, including process flows and work instructions
- Analyze program data, trends and present them to client leadership during business reviews
- Resolve escalated issues and service delivery challenges from client stakeholders, including supplier performance and contract management issues. Conduct root cause analysis and drive necessary corrective action plans.
- Responsible for change management and program adoption initiatives, including relationship building, client presentations, and stakeholder training.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers, and program stakeholders.
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology to be able to operate efficiently and troubleshoot simple issues when Client or Suppliers escalate.
- Support Technology updates by providing an overview of new functionality to Client and Suppliers as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, operations, or other relevant field
- 3 years of experience as a manager/supervisor role, managing functional teams in supply chain and procurement operations
- 5 years’ experience in Procurement or an Operations role processing Statements of Work
- Experience with negotiations and supplier management.
- Experience in external client service outsourcing or consulting preferred.
- Knowledge of VMS technology such as Beeline or other procurement systems like SAP Ariba is preferred.
- Prior experience supporting indirect services categories such as Consulting and IT services is preferred.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving, leadership, and decision-making skills with a demonstrated ability to influence.
- Ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships.
- Inspire confidence and trust through personal integrity. Fosters an environment where the team can succeed. Effectively coach for performance, development, and growth.
- Strong aptitude for data, technology, and analytical tools and experience applying them in operations.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation to be a self-starter.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, evolving team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple situations effectively while multitasking and maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing and effectively leading multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Functional PC and internet skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other internet-based web tools.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English is a must. Fluency (writing and speaking) in German is preferred.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.