10596 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant- Egypt
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Talent Supply Chain Consultant is accountable for:
Providing expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs. This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. The ability to manage client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions is a daily requirement of the Talent Supply Chain Consultant role.
- Must have three (3) or more years of recruitment background or equivalent.
- Must have work experience in temporary labor, service level and/or customer service industry.
- Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences), and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools).
- Proven experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas.
- Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
- Previous people management expertise is preferred but at a minimum candidate must demonstrate the ability to develop this skill.
Location: Remote Egypt with travel as required
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.