10925 - Senior Services Procurement Consultant -EMEA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Services Procurement Senior Consultant
KellyOCG (Outsourcing and Consulting Group, a division of Kelly Services) seeks a services procurement professional with a strong background in procurement operations, statement of work program management, and operations to support clients. This position will be focused on program service delivery and driving operational excellence across the portfolio of KellyOCG Services Procurement programs, primarily in Greater Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
This position will provide operational support and consultation to support the ongoing service delivery of Kelly-managed Services Procurement program, new implementations and project-based advisory services engagements.
This virtual position may require periodic travel to client sites. Work hours will require flexibility to accommodate global time zones within the United States, India, and Asia Pacific. However, primary work hours will be aligned to GMT or GMT+1.
Tasks may include:
- External Consultation--consult with clients and complete project deliverables associated with advisory engagements such as:
- Service as the primary Subject Matter Expert and point of contact and account liaison to the SP product for client representatives and PMO leaders for programs
- Formulate strategies and best practices for operating MSP and self-managed programs
- Create documentation process flows and work instructions
- Translate service requirements into a digital statement of work within a client’s vendor management system
- Client change management, including delivering roadshows and training
- Support client stakeholders to operationalize new processes such as SOW lifecycle administration and sourcing/bidding events
- Capture learnings from activities to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
- Train and educate client personnel
- Internal Consultation for new and existing Kelly-managed programs- providing support to internal Kelly teams who design, implement, and manage client SOW programs, which may include:
- Coach and develop KellyOCG operations/sales/architect team members on services procurement, including developing and conducting training sessions
- Facilitate SP requirements gathering during client discovery sessions--requirements gathering/validate service feature needs and define the program structure
- Lead implementation deliverables during expansions or new solutions, providing deep expertise and consulting in services procurement
- Complete implementation and expansion deliverables, including program setup, developing work instructions and reference guides, change management activities, etc.
- Support change management and program adoption initiatives, including relationship building, client presentations, and stakeholder training.
- Maintain a level of understanding of employment legislative requirements for the primary geographic region
- Support or oversee others to administer lifecycle management of SOWs
- Train operations team on product standards and feature enhancements
- Develop and deliver Kelly standard documentation to the needs of clients, including Guides for clients, operations team, and Suppliers
- Facilitate SOW supplier onboarding strategy/escalations
- Oversee onboarding and assist in training Kelly team resources to support programs
- Assist with scorecarding creation and supplier performance management activities
- Establish cost management programs and monitor their performance
- Facilitate competitive bids with Vendor Management System (VMS) tools and outside tools
- Consult with client stakeholders on business needs and supply chain initiatives acting as an extension of their procurement organization.
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Formulate and deliver enhanced analytics, program metrics, and category recommendations to clients
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers, and program stakeholders.
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuously improving service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
- Conduct program audits and capture learnings from program activities and initiatives to integrate into overall practice standards and ensure learnings are translated into continuous improvements and product evolution
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports from VMS technology platforms.
- Analyze program trends and present results.
- SME support for Product Growth
- Support regional new business development to include sales pitches, discovery sessions, RFP, responses and solution design
- Engage with key client executive sponsors and business stakeholders to provide higher-level consultation, including SOW trends and recommendations for strategic enhancements and enhancements to programs
- Lead consulting services deliverables, including labor and spend categorization, product best practices consultation, and SOW validation assessments
- Minimum Education Required: BA/BS or equivalent experience in Procurement, Technical or Business related field;
- 8 years+ experience in Procurement or an Operations role supporting Statements of Work or proven equivalent experience
- Experience in external client service outsourcing or consulting strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with VMS tools such as SAP Fieldglass or Beeline and software such as Visio
- Prior experience supporting indirect services categories such as Consulting, IT services, or engineering services
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and listening
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detailed orientation
- Ability to lead and contribute to a team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pioneer processes and change in a new environment
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation to be a self-starter
- Efficient time management skills
- Functional PC and internet skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other internet-based web tools.
- Fluency in Reading, Writing, and Speaking English; fluency in additional European languages preferred.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.