10928 - Head Office Administrator - Hungary
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Head Office Administrator
Are you a dynamic and proactive professional with exceptional organizational skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a keen attention to detail? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Kelly OCG Hungary is seeking a talented Office Administrator to join our team.
Hybrid work: 3 days in the Budapest office, 2 days remote if preferred
- Support the HR Business Partner
- Organize and maintain personal records of employees
- Deliver monthly input to payroll
- Manage paperwork
- HR reporting
- HR process administration
- Invoice administration
- Employee expense administration
- Provide input to Accounting
- Keep contact with regional finance
- Coordinate IT equipment needs
- Receive/dispatch/store laptops and mobile phones
- Maintain equipment tracker and reporting
- Hardware disposal
- Help with Installation / re-installation of laptops
- Basic checks of hardware for potential defects
- Keep contact with regional IT
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director
- Arrange mailing, letters, packages in the office
- Coordinate office activities, track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an HR and/or Finance Administrator
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.