10938 - Swedish speaking OCG Recruiter- Sweden- 6 months contract
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Your Opportunity for Impact
As a Recruiter, you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and marrying top talent with our Clients.
- Lead, own & successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team, and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations, and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on the selection strategy
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; including but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- 3-5 years of dynamic recruiting experience managing a high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Fluent Swedish
- Superb communication skills, building strong client relationships which require a consultative approach
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- Optimally identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
Demonstrable experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking systems, Vendor Management systems, and proficient experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.