10957 - Professional & Industrial - On-site Talent Advisor/ Recruiter - Jacksonville, FL
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless. No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Onsite Talent Advisor / Recruiter is accountable for:
- Providing front line support to both clients and employees, ensuring excellence in delivery for a portfolio of existing GTS accounts
- Managing and executing strategies to drive employee and client engagement, acting as the guardian of the customer’s processes and contracts while continuously seeking opportunities for improvement across the account.
- Attracting and assessing (screening and interviewing) prospects and candidates, partnering with managers to ensure client hiring needs are met.
- Proven ability to effectively engage customers through regular and proactive communication and building of strategic relationships
- Proficiency in knowing and leveraging industry trends and best practices to strengthen client partnerships and inform decision making
- Results oriented, with high attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong technical acumen using Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Seeking minimum of 3+ years of staffing experience required, preferably working within a manufacturing environment; understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding and off-boarding plus employment law is preferred.
Shift is M-F 12-9 pm
Total compensation package and benefits applicable to the position – understanding that each person has unique professional and personal needs focused on your total well-being. Explore our range of Benefits for full-time employees at: Corporate Benefits and Perks | Kelly US (kellyservices.us)
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.