10973 - Contract Talent Advisor (Professional & Industrial) - Orlando, FL
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Talent Advisor is accountable for:
- Managing and executing strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels of management.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.