10985 - Government Support Representative - Contract
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
We are looking for a Government Support Representative that is responsible for serving as subject matter expert and point of contact for assigned accounts, supporting, and ensuring compliance on federal government programs. Coordinate and implement business processes to manage back-office requirements, as contractually required, to enable front office program management team to focus on service delivery through timely and accurate back-office support.
- Set up new customers, receive, track, and enter orders in an order management system.
- Apply knowledge of the Service Contract Act (SCA) and Federal Contract Regulations to ensure contract compliance.
- Maintain accuracy to ensure compliance of pay and bill rates, benefit documentation, employee status and all required information to support reporting and meet customer requirements.
- Promote accuracy and consistency in work product by maintaining account work instructions.
- Perform invoice audits to deliver accurate, weekly/monthly customer invoices.
- Communicate and work cooperatively with Kelly Services Financial Shared Services (FSS) to support the invoicing process and upload data to facilitate the payroll process.
- Audit customer payroll reporting to ensure accuracy of rates and job classifications to facilitate processing of payroll and per diems. Audit invoicing data (rates, customer order information, purchase order numbers, employee information).
- Monitors spending to track the availability of funding.
- Collaborate with customer to identify discrepancies in invoice information.
- Deliver accurate invoice to customer in a timely manner to meet agreed upon timeline.
- Ensure invoice deliverable is contract compliant and results in 100% payment.
- Conduct payment tracking, research, workarounds, adjustments, reporting to management to resolve aging issues.
- Provide the program management team with information to resolve customer and employee issues/concerns.
- Collaborate with program managers to develop, implement, and provide customer specific reporting.
- Implement procedures to ensure accuracy of employee vacation and discretionary leave and holiday pay compliant with contract requirements.
- Enter and monitor account specific accruals.
- Track and communicate employee leave balances.
- Manage Monitor employee vacation time and ensure timely payouts.
- Ensure compliance with state leave regulations, including payouts.
Does this sound like you?
- BA or BS in Business preferred or related field or equivalent experience.
- Government operations experience preferred.
- Staffing industry experience preferred.
- Strong, independent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written).
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi- task.
- Extensive understanding of Kelly's back-office processes.
Your Opportunity for Impact
Technical work takes proven expertise. To thrive in Kelly SETT, you’ll need to keep powering the innovations of tomorrow with today’s brightest talent. We’re specialized to help modern organizations like yours fuel your growth in Science, Engineering, Technology, and Telecom. Let’s get to work.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.