11002 - Clinical Director, PTS - Wilmington, Delaware
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Kelly Education Clinical Director is accountable for:
- Managing independent contractor staff, programming, and clients
- Providing updates to clients regarding the status of program metrics and PTS solutions/programs being implemented at the building level
- Working with team members both internally and client contacts to implement proactive solutions to referrals and caseload growth at the building level (RtII solutions, PTS Multiplier programs, Capable Classroom products)
- Attending “high profile” IEP meetings and client audits as needed, that require additional special education expertise or an executive PTS representation
- Recruiting and staffing of independent contractor therapists
- Strong organization and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting schedules, deadlines, targets, and goals
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Hard-working, results-oriented, positive attitude, and customer focused
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality; highly ethical
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office products
Seeking minimum of 5 years of clinical management experience required with pediatric clinical management experience highly preferred.
Must live in New Castle County, Delaware with the ability to travel to client sites as needed.
Compensation package and benefits applicable to the position – understanding that each person has unique professional and personal needs focused on your total well-being. Our range of Benefits for full-time employees can be explored at: Kelly Corp Benefits & Perks - USA
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.