11022 - Contract Recruiter (Professional & Industrial) - McConnellsburg, PA
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless. No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our Recruiter is accountable for:
- Full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions across multiple levels and geographic markets
- Attracting, sourcing and screening passive prospects and active applicants through job boards and Kelly’s applicant tracking system
- Partnering with Hiring Mangers to understand role requirements, and to ensure that the assessment and selection process uses consistent, fair, and equitable practices
- Customer-centric, with ability to develop collaborative relationships with prospects, candidates, hiring leaders and HR partners
- Results driven, accomplishing tasks, goals and expectations with focus and resiliency
- Action oriented, taking on tasks with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Solid time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills to accomplish work with minimal direction
- Situational adaptability and learning agility, demonstrating capability to shift work efforts with new, changing and/or ambiguous scenarios
- Strong communication and listening skills to engage various audiences, verbally and in writing
Seeking minimum of 1+ years of high-volume recruiting experience with proficiency using applicant tracking systems, job boards, and Microsoft Office
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.