11023 - Vendor Management Coordinator- Hungary - 9 months
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Vendor Management Coordinator
As a vital member of our global support function, the Vendor Management Coordinator will focus on the service delivery of Identity Management (IDM) solutions for our global client; playing a crucial role in supporting the forefront of the Vendor Management System (VMS), ensuring smooth operations for clients and end users worldwide.
This customer-focused role operates within a fast-paced environment, requiring high attention to detail to meet our highest standards of service delivery.
The primary responsibility will involve troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues, guiding clients through processes, and providing essential support for various system-related activities. In addition, driving system and process enhancements to optimise our global operations.
- Provide guidance and instructions to clients and end users on system-related activities, including onboarding, engagement maintenance, extensions, offboarding, and reporting for External Service Provider Management.
- Manage External Service Provider related queries within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs); including provide process guidance, troubleshoot end-user issues, and redirect clients to relevant support teams when necessary.
- Take ownership of technical issues, collaborate with downstream system support teams for root cause analysis, and resolve client system integration issues/errors.
- Report system bugs/errors by raising technical tickets to relevant system support teams.
- Create training materials/user manuals for internal users and facilitate additional training sessions for clients, Suppliers, and other internal users as required.
- Support testing and verification of system function new releases and configuration changes.
- Assist in External Service Provider Management related projects as required.
- Provide consultations, recommendations, and trend observations for business process improvements.
- Participate in Vendor Management System feedback sessions to offer end-user experience insights and recommendations for ongoing system improvements/enhancements.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of ServiceNow or similar customer ticket tracking platform is advantageous, training will be provided.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues effectively.
- Detail-oriented with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting and collaborate effectively within a global team.
- Proficient in written and spoken English at a business professional level.
- Business Operations/HR experience required
- System support experience with customer service delivery and SLA responsibilities preferred
- Background in outsourcing or consulting capacity preferred
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.