11050 - Sales Director - RPO
Together we change lives.
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
Kelly is looking to proactively build its pipeline of talented professionals for future opportunities. If you are interested in being a part of our talent pool for this specific position, please apply to the posting.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
The New Business Development role is responsible for business development and sales of MSP or RPO solutions to new prospective clients across multiple geographies. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry vertical and or channel sales and understands the issues their prospective clients are facing and brings disruptive insight that challenges their thinking.
- Responsible for developing and executing a consultative sales strategy against prospects representing the entire Kelly capability.
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract.
- Owns and is accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal stakeholders to execute against pursuit strategies when necessary.
- Create sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions, new solutions, etc.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high level stakeholders in order to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and the client
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table.
- Work closely and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create demonstrated, active relationships within these networks.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Dynamics365 and reporting to management.
- Creation/Execution of Named Prospect portfolio strategy
- Maintain pipeline required to achieve or exceed targets
- Achieve tenured productivity targets
- Challenge conventional thinking: Uses deep understanding of the client’s business to manage and drive their talent journey and push their thinking. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each stakeholder’s specific needs and priorities. Is assertive in respectfully pushing back when stakeholders express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
- Client relationship focus: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates cooperation between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
- Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly deals with ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
- Accepts personal responsibility for achieving Kelly’s goals: Consistently puts forth extra effort. Understands the critical role of responsibility in the workplace, and uses it to drive Kelly’s success.
- Independent thinker: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven sales success in a consultative and professional services environment
- Strong experience in MSP and/or RPO
- Must possess exceptional presentation skills
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.