2229 - RPO/Client Facing Pharmaceutical/R&D Sourcing Manager - Virtual
- Work with Client’s Human Resources & Recruiting teams as well as Hiring Managers to assess and measure Client satisfaction, respond to concerns and actively prevent future issues
- Act as a consultative Strategic Partner to the client with proven knowledge of the labor market and Client’s industry to build exceptional recruiting strategies
- You will allocate recruiting resources and requisition loads to the team to ensure successful candidate delivery
- Coach and mentor team on recruitment strategies, sourcing techniques, process administration and their own consultative skills
- Ensure the program and team meet all critical metrics and SLA requirements; drive the team to deliver in a metric-centric environment
- Coach, mentor and ensure your team is successful: hold weekly 1:1’s with each team member to review scorecard performance, strategize on program concerns and maintain compliance with administrative processes; ensure the team is flexible and can work in demanding, rapidly changing business environments; lead performance accordingly
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Provide Client with reporting that demonstrates the programs’ success or areas for opportunities
- Work with Operations Manager to build and deliver quarterly business reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 3+ years of experience leading a Sourcing Team and or experience creating strategic sourcing strategies to attract passive job seekers for difficult to fill positions.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams of 5 – 10 direct reports (onsite, offsite or virtual; geographically dispersed team management a plus)
- 2+ years of direct client management
- 8-10 years of Sourcing, Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience to include proactive and passive sourcing knowledge (expert in advanced search techniques)
- Pharma background (R&D specifically) and/or Executive Search background for niche positions
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing comprehensive recruitment strategy plans
- Experience building and delivering data and timely reporting on key program metrics
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws & compliance
- Exposure working with budgets and financials
- Experienced user of Word, Excel & PowerPoint, working knowledge of various CRM, ATS and HRIS systems
- RPO experience preferred
- Kelly Services experience preferred
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.