2302 - New Business Development Lead - GA, NC, SC, TN
The New Business Development Lead role is responsible for the deployment and acquisition of new business development opportunities within workforce solutions passionate about Master Vendor Program growth. You will work close with Global Sales Leaders, Global Solutions Design, Product Leaders, Marketing, Finance, Centers of Excellence Leaders, and other appropriate leaders to facilitate development and execution of the sales approach and gain of market share. This person will be experienced in business process outsourcing and understands the issues facing their clients and provides disruptive insight that challenges their thinking. The primary responsibility is to develop, execute, and drive sales that will directly impact significant growth of revenue and profitability for Kelly.
This position will act in a consultative selling capacity that will demonstrate your ability to deliver Kelly’s workforce Solutions. This is a growth opportunity, for a sales professional that thrives with the "hunt,” within our rapidly growing Global Solutions Division.
The work base location: USA - GA, NC, SC, TN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and executing a consultative sales strategy against prospects
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, effectively drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract;
- Own and are accountable for the entire sales cycle while coordinating and or engaging support from appropriate internal partners to execute against pursuit strategies
- Build sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business;
- Work with Client Leads/Verticals on account expansion and new business opportunities within large accounts such as acquisitions.
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly;
- Influence decisions of high level partners in order to build an outcome where everybody wins opportunity for Kelly and the client.
- Apply the knowledge of labor, community and industry awareness to a business development opportunity, and educate the client while bringing innovative ideas to the table;
- Work closely and advise partners in operations, product groups and support groups to demonstrate Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to build demonstrated, active relationships within these networks;
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions;
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions;
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce.com and reporting to management
- Conducting adequate frontline sales activity
- Maintain adequate pipeline to achieve targets
- Achieve tenured productivity targets
Qualifications and Skills Required
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience in services or solutions based on selling Vendor Management and Master Vendor workforce solutions and/or related outsourcing solutions
- Experience in selling to high level contacts at large accounts
- Challenge conventional thinking: Uses deep understanding of the business to lead and drive their talent journey and push their thinking. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each partner specific needs and priorities. Is aggressive in persistently pushing back when partners express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
- Client relationship focus: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates teamwork between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
- Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly takes care of ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.