Kelly Services, a leading provider in workforce solutions, has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Scientific Recruiter. As a Scientific Recruiter, you are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist building lasting relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
As a Scientific Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting scientific candidates in the disciplines of Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Research, Immunology, Bioprocessing, Drug Safety, Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Physical Science, and Toxicology. The job functions of Research, Clinical Trial Monitoring, Quality, Regulation, Manufacturing, Technical Writing, Lab Analysis and Validation will cover multiple industries such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Environmental, Energy, Medical Device and Consumer Products.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local scientific market
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting, preferably in the sciences
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented
- Team player who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
- Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.