2664 - RPO/Client Facing Senior Recruiter (Contract) - Locations Vary
We're gearing up for significant growth in 2021 and looking to make connections with innovative Senior RPO / Client Facing recruitment professionals in preparation for this expansion! We are conducting exploratory interviews with individuals interested in a career with Kelly.
The Senior RPO / Client Facing Recruiter will be instrumental in Kelly’s overall success by providing best-in-class service to our customers, candidates, and employees. As an Senior RPO / Client Facing Recruiter, you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and marrying top talent with our client.
- Lead, own & successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details in order to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
- May be responsible for coaching/mentoring other Recruiters (to include weekly 1:1’s; ensuring metrics are hit and other relevant activities related to Recruiters success)
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- You quickly and strategically adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- You consistently build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers
- You are an effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to our client partnerships
- You will be especially organized, attentive to detail and have strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 7+ years’ dynamic recruiting experience; RPO experience a plus
- Previous experience recruiting for exempt roles, preferred
- Background managing a high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- You have experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Experience coaching/mentoring recruiting team members a plus
- You have demonstrable experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.