2955 - Vendor Manager - Madison, WI
We are currently seeking a Vendor Manager, responsible for facilitating the selection, hiring, and onboarding process of temporary workers, by utilizing an e-procurement tool and maintaining relationships with the client and the approved suppliers. In this role, you will assist Kelly Services in providing cost-effective and process efficient outsourcing solution with a focus on speed and quality. The Vendor Manager will work onsite at the client location.
- Run the order fulfillment process from client intake call to requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Broadcast job postings to approved suppliers using e-technology tool
- Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the customer
- Successfully negotiate bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria
- Confirm assignment logistics between customer and supplier regarding the contractor’s assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Appropriately lead the customer and supplier relationship
- Dedicatedly identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Conduct resource planning with the customer to anticipate future staffing needs
- Account Management experience is critical - ideally in the staffing or contracting industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills are needed
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills required
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and handle workload, while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude, Beeline experience is a plus
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 year’s vendor management experience or equivalent experience using web-based technology.
- 1-3 year’s full cycle staffing/recruiting experience (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, employment law).
- Current or previous MSP/VMS on site experience or recruiting experience is preferred
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.