2997 - Recruiting Team Lead - Georgetown, KY
We are seeking a Recruiting Team Lead to direct the successful and strategic management team of recruiters. As the Recruiting Team Lead, you will recruit candidates for open positions and be in charge of the recruiting function of client programs. You will also coordinate and work with the management team to anticipate needs and allocate recruiting resources to ensure a high level of customer service. Ultimately, you will be essential in improving and exceeding all recruiting goals.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Cross-collaborate to ensure resources are aligned with client/project volumes
- Supervise and measure client satisfaction in order to respond to raised client concerns and actively prevent future issues
- Coach, counsel, and direct the team of recruiters on sourcing techniques, recruitment strategy, process administration, and individual consultative ability in order to be developed into specialized consultants
- Drive continuous process improvements in a fast-paced and constantly evolving business environment with strong attention to detail
- Audit the teams’ metrics and process adherence and administrative compliance
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Four or more years of recruiting experience required including proactive/passive sourcing experience; two or more years of lead experience preferred
- Proficient expertise in using advanced search techniques; experience managing recruiters a plus
- Strong ability to develop and present recruitment strategy plans to high level customers; effective written and verbal communications skills
- Proven business knowledge in multiple industries; results-oriented with a solid understanding of business discernment within a client organization
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.