2998 Talent Supply Chain Consultant - UK or HU
KellyOCG are looking for an experienced On Site Recruiter to join our busy team as a Talent Supply Chain Consultant, the position is based from home and can be anywhere in EMEA but our preferred locations would be either the UK or Hungary. We are searching for somebody accountable for facilitating the onboarding process of contract employees by using tools and handling relationships between the customer and the approved suppliers.
- Order fulfilment processing from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Interacting daily with customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Coordinating off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Delivering training to Hiring Managers and Suppliers
- Submitting reports to stakeholders
- Must have at least one year of Fieldglass experience
- Strong analytical skills to run reports and analyze them
- Experience in delivering training
- Meaningful experience, preferably in the staffing or contracting industry
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
Working at Kelly means being part of an international team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about the future in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.