3030 - Sr. Engineering Account Executive III - Virtual, Northeast USA
Job Reference: 3030 - Posted 15-Dec-2020
We are looking for a driven Sales Professional with a passion for the Engineering and Staffing Industry. Someone who is motivated by searching for new business opportunities and loves establishing links in the community, while growing the Kelly foot print. Your main role is to be an advocate for the client and to partner with our candidates on a much greater level. This is an opportunity where you not only get to meet and work with the best talent in the market, but you also get to learn about the amazing clients we represent. This is a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” type of position! When you control your activity and focus on enthusiastic selling, you will succeed, and you will see the success of your hunt!
As a Sr. Engineering Account Executive, you are making outbound sales calls to identify hiring managers who need our assistance within manufacturing environments. Strong negotiation skills are a requirement – someone who thinks on their feet and is focused on solutions and gaining market share. You will work hand in hand with your recruiter, who identifies the top talent, to take these amazing candidates to the market, faster than our competition.
- Collaborating effectively with all levels of leadership
- Inside and outside sales, prospecting, and cold calling to build a pipeline
- Adhering to sales metrics and thresholds
- Remaining current with daring trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
- Operating within company policy while exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, community leaders, and end users with current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- Engineering or Professional Technical Solutions or Staffing experience preferred
- Experience with sales, full desk recruiting, sourcing and/or marketing
- Driven to succeed – solution-oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated internal/external customer focus
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, establish links, and network
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and success developing relationships
- Strong verbal/written communication and social skills
- Great teammate who embodies the Kelly mission
- Highly networked with strong social media presence
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.