3031 - Sr. Engineering Account Executive III - Virtual, Northeast USA
Kelly Services, Inc., a world leader in human resources solutions seeks a highly motivated Sr. Engineering Account Executive. This individual will be accountable for business development including the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews. After the account has been sold, the Business Development Representative is responsible for partnering with the branch staff to ensure effective service delivery. Successful business development will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
- Possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collaborate effectively with all levels of management.
- Adhere to the sales metrics and thresholds.
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- Experience in business to business sales or relevant technical Engineering experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the Engineering Solutions industry; Engineering/business to business sales capacity.
- Proven ability to develop business; build consultative relationships; thrive in a team environment and have effective networking skills.
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Must be a top performer.
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus, positive personal leadership and drive, and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Driven to succeed – Engineering solutions oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.