3044 - Professional & Industrial Account Executive - Chicago, IL
Job Reference: 3044 - Posted 07-Jan-2021
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for developing business with prospective strategic retail customers and penetration and retention of existing retail customers. Must possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both verbally and in writing. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong growth mindset, solid internal/external customer focus, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. The candidate must also collaborate effectively with all levels of management. This position is imperative in order for Kelly to increase market share and profitability.
- Meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds outlined for their role. Take personal ownership and accountability for the performance.
- Conduct business development activities which includes the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews.
- Responsible for partnering with internal SMEs and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery.
- Demonstrate successful business development which will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Act as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer-s needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs.
- The Sales Professional must possess a solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly's service offerings and capabilities in order to effectively cross-sell multiple service lines.
- Sales Professionals must also remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, the Sales Professional exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- The Sales Professional is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor-s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
- Proven ability to develop business, build relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing and network
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborate well with all levels of management
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We-re always thinking about what-s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what-s next for you
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.