3061 - RPO Interview Specialist (Contract) - Milwaukee, WI
Interview Specialist - Milwaukee, WI
Are you a budding HR Professional? Do you have an HR degree or are you currently pursuing one? Do you have experience working in the HR/Recruiting field? Would you like to gain additional experience?
Join the OCG Group, a leading edge consulting and outsourcing company with employment and recruiting solutions as core competencies.
The Associate Recruiter – Interview Specialist conducts initial screening interviews with candidates and communicates results as appropriate. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
· Conduct structured phone interviews and input candidate responses in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or designated system
· Ability to navigate within multiple applicant tracking systems
· Responsible for adhering to either a pre-defined interview schedule or entering interview schedule times as instructed
· Understand and apply candidate ratings consistently using defined standards
· Develop understanding of multiple programs to ensure candidate communication is accurate and consistent
· Receive inbound calls from Career Support Line and appropriately respond according to program specifics
· Other duties as required
· Must have a strong technology aptitude
· Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
· Operational experience with at least one Applicant Tracking System preferred
· Operational experience with call distribution systems preferred
· Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
· Ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
· Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are essential
· Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation and articulation are required
· Possess upbeat and enthusiastic voice tone
· Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills.
· Ability to use “listening” responses during interviews and ask questions and/or rephrase comments to ensure understanding during interview
· High school diploma required
· One+ years customer service experience
· Interviewing experience preferred
· Experience in business setting, staffing, human resources or administrative support activities in a team environment is preferred