3082 IT Account Executive III Virtual in MD, VA or DC
We are seeking an IT Account Executive III who will be responsible for developing business with prospective strategic customers seeking IT integrated solutions. After the account has been sold, you will partner with the implementation staff to ensure efficient service delivery. This is a direct hire opportunity with Kelly Services and this is a virtual role supporting VA, MD and the greater DC area.
- Gain an accurate, detailed understanding of the customer’s needs/business issues and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions while operating within company policy
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
- Technology Bachelor's Degree required
- IT integrated solutions sales experience required
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Technology Solutions industry required; IT/business to business sales capacity
- Proven ability to develop business, build interpersonal relationships, network, and communicate with clarity, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborate efficiently with all levels of management
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their
skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact
Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in
the evolving world of work, and we help
people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all
workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around
the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network
of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.